Sunday, November 18, 2012

inside-out coat progress


no time to talk.sewing on the collar now.then the lining. BOOM!

Would you like you own copy of Drape Drape 2 

"Where cult favorite Pattern Magic left off, the Drape Drape series continues - skillfully guiding readers through the draping process.  Hisako Sato's Drape Drape 2 focuses on the use of draping techniques to create wearable origami-like garments that draw out the unique character of the textile"
Be sure to leave a comment here for your chance at a free copy!

I have a certain coat to sew, and I'll be back with more to share soon.

15 comments:

  1. The channel sewing was a great idea. I admire garments that look as good on the inside as on the outside and yours certainly fits that. Can't wait to see the finished product. Maybe today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finishing this gorgeous coat. The inside is very good already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there! It will be a great coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is looking fantastic! Can't wait to see it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat is loving lovely, even on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you underline with ? For warmth or just structure?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great - a good fit. I am eager to see more and to hear more about the channel stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fantastic! It will be a gorgeous coat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Start a new trend you will - showing everyone the real work that goes into a coat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good! Shape looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coat is coming along nicely, it appears. I have been curious about Drape Drape 2 since I've seen some lovely creations coming out of that book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shape of your coat and it fits so well. More!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I'm afraid to win because I would be reminded how much I don't know and have yet to learn... Your coat could be worn as it is, very avant garde! Now stop reading and get back to that sewing machine!!! :) The excitement continues...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right place to enter, but count me in for Drape Drape too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.