Current project is the Style Arc Grace Trans Seasonal Coat:
For the pockets on the Grace Coat, I used the strip method to create double welts. That is not what the instructions said, but I wasn't quite understanding the instructions, so I went my own way.
After adding the bags, it was time to sew on the button and, ever vigilant for future problems, I opted to reinforce the area where the button would be sewn. If I can avoid crawling back into this coat to make repairs, it's worth a little extra effort now.
Pockets! Functional! And what snazzy little welts, too. My, but I am a braggart today. Sorry!
Blurry but relatively accurate representation of my work attire. This was taken last week and I forgot to post!
I sewed the shirt, and re-fashioned the skirt from an awkward mid-calf length to a shorter & flipper style. Hope you are admiring your work, and happy sewing!