Wednesday, November 16, 2011

GPOYW

thanks to my best-cube-mate-ever Holly for taking pics of me :)
I made this scarf (and wear it so often I should be embarrassed), the knit top and the jacket.  The skirt was an unflattering mid-calf length that I corrected by chopping off the old waistband by several inches and making a new one.  The boots are my "I don't smell anything, do you?" in my car.
In fact, I do smell the sickly sweet smell from the steam wash & auto detailing, along with the curdled milk.
But when you are wearing great boots, it's not so bad.

Happy Gratuitous Pic of Yourself Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. You look great! Great boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots!
    Try an enzyme cleaner in your car. You can get them at pet stores or Don Aslett-Bacteria/Enzyme Digester, nayy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't mention my favorite accessory...the star floating over your head!
    YOu look cute and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, and your description makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful, relaxed photo. Thanks for sharing it. The star is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish work wear. I think your boots are the same as my DD's. She bought them at a sale reduced from $500 to $150. They are American and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful! Yes, great boots can make up for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look radiant. Boot are mood enhancers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to Holly and great modeling/sewing, you do look like a star. Was that hanging star planned? At least, I think it is hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to those who noticed my star. I am blushing with pride. We were all given stars over our cubicles for our dedication. Sometimes our shop runs 24 hours a day and we are all "stars".
    Isn't that special?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.