Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little break in the action

This week:
The Jones Falls is usually a little stream, not a river!
We were advised to evacuate yesterday afternoon
 or risk spending the night at work.  I opted to leave.


Next week:
I hope the dolphins are ready to play!

Regardless of the weather next week, it will be nice to slow down.  Heck, I don't care if it rains, I'll just read books and contemplate what's for dinner.  And yes, I am taking my sewing machine.  Just in case.

I'll see you back here in 10 days or so.  While I am gone,
*Happy Sewing*

10 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love going to the beach off-season, except for the lack of open restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are leaving just in time! Have a wonderful vackay. I think you will have some good weather according to the weather critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - have a brilliant time! I'm from the UK, but Rehoboth brings back amazing memories from one summer while at uni (in Edinburgh), I went over the America and worked in Funland in Rehoboth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Rehoboth. that is where we go in the summer. Pre kids we went after Labor Day and it was always delightful, wonderful weather and no crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Vogue today. You are in it! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.