Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashion Design Studio Makeover

Here is an interesting project.  Daniel Kanter, who writes Manhatten Nest blog, is hard at work designing workspace for Daniel Vosovic, the fashion designer.  Here is one of the "before" pics from the blog post.
photo by Daniel Kanter via Manhatten Nest
You may recall Daniel Vosovic was the first runner-up in the second season of Project Runway.  He was the young, talented and poised fellow.  I admire the aesthetic of each Daniel, so this is a tasty little treat.

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the "after" photo's. I too Daniel as a designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I've never heard of either Daniel but did you notice that huge inspiration board? I covet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't daniel the sweetest, most charming contestant? I'm eager to see how this studio changes. Right now I'm envious of the light....do you think that's a skylight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh,I want to see the final photos!!! ^_^

    Oh,I have a blog too:
    http://alicecloset-sewing.blogspot.com/
    It is about sewing,vintage and much more.


    And I have also the italian book "Il modellismo sartoriale" (because I am italian^_^).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, welcome to blog-land! I clicked the link to your brand new blog and I love it already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion designingJune 17, 2011 at 3:31 AM

    hi wonderful blog u have! i m waiting for outcome....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read this post. This post is a nice one.. that similar to fashion designing company chennai and fashion designing company india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.