Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Exchange: check!

Here we are - Sharon wearing her new scarf and me with Weekend Sewing authored by Heather Ross.  Now, the best part - the book is signed by the author!  Does my face show how I felt to receive this gift?

Another best part, is that I had actually purchased the book and read it (ha, ha, sorry girls!) before gifting it to my nieces.  I bought it right after reading LindsayT's review on her blog.
I love the book just as much as Meg did and I am really happy to have my very own, personally signed copy.  Thank you Sharon!! And thank you Holly for playing photographer today with my iPhone.
Happy Holidays everyone-

*peace*

6 comments:

  1. That is a very thoughtful gift and an extra treat to have it signed :)

    I like my book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting for you! Don't you just love the book?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do love her book - her sewing area is so cute and stylish with her little Featherweight and awesome Necchi Lydia.

    And I love my co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you too! Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely exchange. THe scarf is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.