Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wrapping up the Car Saga

The Scion was deemed a total loss by the insurance company so I went out and bought a new Subaru Impreza.  I almost bought a 2008 Forester.  I like the body style before they got bigger in 2009 and 2010.  But Howie helped me work through the decision process.  I realized that owning a Forester wouldn't bring back the good ole days of driving around with teenagers in the back seat and Weezer blaring.
No, one must embrace the life one leads NOW.  All I need is a little room in the back for impulse IKEA purchases.  No more camping trips.  Life goes on!


Cell phone pics aren't the best.
I hope to be wearing that madras dress next time I am posting here.  It will be lined Kathy!! LOL
*Happy Sewing!*

9 comments:

  1. Nice wheels!! I have been thinking about downsizing my car but still need the larger size for my Ikea purchases..lol. I am still buying large pieces for the home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the new car! of course you had a new car! It looks like it will be fun to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun driving your new car in your lined dress! I am quite relieved!!!!!! I can't wait to see it. I am something of a madras freak - I love the stuff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, Robin. That is exactly what I would pick out too! hehehe(I drive a Forester that is getting older now) I don't know if you have ever had a Subaru or not but I am hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choice you've made and wish you well with it...Yeah, I'm an IKEA addict too-smh, but they have great stuff (I'm going today lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopped back to say that I've passed a blog award onto you at the link below:

    http://www.slipstitches.com/2010/05/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting a new car! It's pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.