Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Sale today!


Sewing Island Update:


IKEA had a 50% off sale in the As-Is section today! I scooped up some kitchen cabinets - woo hoo!

If you need to outfit a room, download their planner. It is a really nice tool to try out different configurations, and it gives you a shopping list, complete with prices.

Here are some ideas to fit my little sewing nook:





This is the one I got- what a bargain! The cabinets are fully assembled and IKEA delivers now.  Awesome.  Next I need to find the right countertop.

Progress on fun stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! That will make a great work station and have great storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an island in my studio and it works FABULOUSLY. You're going to love this. You can see mine on my website at:
    http://www.myrnagiesbrecht.com/Studio.htm

    - Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! you will love your island :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Thanks for sharing more than your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.