Wednesday, February 17, 2010

we interrupt regular programming for this important announcement

I am in Seoul, South Korea!  woo hoo, it is soo very interesting.  My daughter picked me up at the airport, whisked me onto the right bus and checked us into our hotel, all while I just followed and chatted (and hugged her and kissed her a lot).
How did she get so independent and capable?  (go ahead, you can compliment me- I raised her well, eh?)
Anyhoooo, it's good to be out of my comfort zone, good to be with the other half of the teeny family I raised and it's great to just be in Asia.  OK, off for sight seeing... more to come!
*happy adventures!*

7 comments:

  1. I'm travelling to Seoul in March on my way to Israel and will be back for week in April. I'd love a heads up on places to visit and any good fabric markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to finally be there with her!! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Doubtless you will have a woderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time seeing Korea and spending time with your daughter. My daughter is living in the UK and I miss her terribly. No one has any sympathy for me when I tell them I have to travel to England to spend time with my girl! Imagine that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast! I know the trip will just make your that much more proud of your daughter and her independence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very exciting! Have a wonderful time visiting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo