Monday, January 18, 2010

Are you looking for a sewing machine?

As you may have noticed, I love sewing machines and I seem to acquire extras now and then :)

I am selling my Pfaff 1475 CD on eBay.  I am currently sewing on a Bernina Aurora 430 (and I love it) so I am finding new homes for some of the nicer machines in the herd.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions!  You can reach me at  alittlesewing at gmail dot com.

I also have a very nice old Kenmore in the original wood cabinet (recently serviced, too) if you are local.
I can't sell that on eBay- too heavy!

on a side note- my flight and hotel are confirmed, I really am going to Korea in late February.  I can't wait!
I WILL be visiting the amazing DongDaeMun and reporting back.



Any readers in Korea?  Let's meet up!

*Happy Sewing!*

6 comments:

  1. Jealous here!! So glad that you are going to see Laura. Have a wonderful time.
    I think that I will not even ask Alex again to go fabric shopping. It would be ADD hell! Plus, she's living 3 hours south in Busan now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know I own a mini fabric store right here in my apartment but that video made me sooooo jealous! Geeze, can I go with you! *LOL* And good luck with finding the machines a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - have a great time in Korea!! I also have the Bernina 430 -- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Please tell me that is what heaven will be like when I get there Lol! How will you ever drag yourself away? If ever there was a reason for moving to Korea I think I just found it!!!

    Have a great time while we will be just a little bit green with envy :-)) but in a totally nice way Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Don't neglect the fabulous buttons amid that sea of silk. I've been to that market and returned with lots of treasures but had the most fun with the buttons! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are going to Korea Robin, it will be a big experience for you as a mother and mean a lot to Laura. Good for you, it takes some nerve to go off to new places but when that's where the kid is at, that's what you have to do. Just think you will be a citizen of the world and an international level fabric shopper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.