Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doug's pants finished (yay!)


woo hooooo- my holiday sewing is finished! The pattern used was Green Pepper F759 Polar Pants.
I ordered 7" #5 YKK zippers from zipperstop.  For the pockets, I used tricot.  And the fabric is a fun velour fleece that I bought at G Street when they were selling off a lot of inventory before the move to Randolph Road.  It's really cool fabric I have been wanting to use for a while.  Perhaps DH & I need some orange pants, too!

yippeeee skippeee!

I have a goal of completing some unfinished projects before starting anything new.  That includes the quilt I started 6 months ago.  I want to start 2010 with a clean slate.

*HAPPY SEWING!*

4 comments:

  1. Comgratulations on finishing your Christmas sewing and on time! Those are nice looking sport pants. I like your idea of finishing the UFOs for the new year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and comfy looking pants. Congratulations on finishing your gifts..... a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Robin, you will see a lot of happy faces with these gifts (probably normally happy too, but these are very special gifts!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.