Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's new?

New green shoes from Ma Petite Shoes and Chocolate. I am just lounging, relaxing and felt like sharing!
Also that is the Horn cabinet I scored from craigslist last month. It is working out beautifully with my Pfaff 1475. Dang I love that machine!
I sold the Bernina on eBay and I have a feeling that machine will get a new lease on life. I am a matchmaker for sewing machines. I can't seem to resist them.

And that shelf, if you don't mind I will brag on that- I made it and hung it up myself! I haven't decided if I want to paint it the same color as the walls or the woodwork.

Busy at work, not a lotta sewing... more to come.

happeeee sewing.
:)

6 comments:

  1. oh great shoes. Horn Cabinet bargain, excellent. shelf made and hung all by yourself....priceless....as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes. Jealous of the cabinet. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, but I covet those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo