Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award :)

We bloggers like to pat each other on the back & remind each other how much we enjoy being part of this community. Thank you Nancy, who writes sew west, for nominating me!

The rules require that I nominate 7 more bloggers and leave comments on their blogs to let them know. Here are but a few of the great blogs I read:

TerriK - high-end, high quality fashion like what you find at Neiman Marcus or Saks.

weekend designer - amazing pattern-making, right before your very eyes!

wall street by day - beautiful and stylish sewing by a beautiful and stylish woman

sew-classic - the queen of vintage sewing machine rescue.

allisonc sewing gallery - exquisite garments, sewn to perfection

Lindsey T - a returning sewist who has dusted off her skills in record time & sewing like a wiz!

Summerset - if you like special things, this is the blog

OK, now I am off to leave comments on more blogs!

6 comments:

  1. An award, for me? awh shucks....THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin, THANKS! I'm really honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how thoughtful of you!! Thanks and right back at-CHA ;-)

    Now lets talk about that iron....who's it by... is it pressurized/gravity feed/etc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Robin,just checked this and am so pleased and so surprised, thank you so much. BTW your DD's blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, I just wanted to say thank you for nominating me and saying such nice things. I've lurked around on Stitchers Guild a bit and seen you there so it's great to find your blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.