Monday, September 1, 2008

Get Together in Baltimore- Sat Sept 6 - noon-3pm

A member of patternreview posted an invitation to get together at her home. Here is a copy of her post:

Hello to my Baltimore area sewing friends.

I enjoyed our Michael's day so much and now want to make an offer to you. Next Saturday, September 6, I'm holding a mini-fabric sale at my house, just north of the city line and south end of Towson. I'm parting with many of my woolens, from wool crepes for skirts or pants to wool coatings and wool jerseys, from Fabric Mart, the Winchester VA Woolen Mill (now closed I believe) and Britex. I live in Florida half the year and although it hurts, I have to admit that I'm never going to sew these into garments...so maybe you will!! Anyting that I don't sell I'll be offering on PR and then maybe ebay. Also, if you want to bring fabric to sell, or give away (I'll have free stuff too to give away) please feel free to bring that along. It's from 12-3pm and I'll have drinks and cookies. Email or PM me and I'll send you my address, directions and phone number.
Sew grateful,Jane S

Jane sent me her address and I mapquested it to show you where we will get together:

Personally, I don't have much in my stash that I want to get rid of, but I may find a few things to bring. Jane doesn't blog, so I offered to put this notice up on mine.

Whether you are looking for goodies or not, I hope you will join us on Saturday. I had a great time at the last GTG.

If you read patternreview, have you seen the plans for a PARIS GTG?? Yes! I am saving my pennies. What a wonderful way to see Paris!



5 comments:

  1. I'll see you there. I'm bringing you the address for the store that has supplies and does repairs for industrial machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jane from our local ASG and will be there with several ASG friends......Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    Thank you so much for spreading the word. You're so right, I collect fabric, patterns, magazines, notions sewing friends... but the blog writing has me baffled.
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the plans on PR for Paris. It would be so wonderful to have such a GTG and I will sure would do my best to attend that(Baltimore being a bit out of the way).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to meet some of you. Unfortunately, I have a previous engagement. But please let me know when there is another get together. I live in Laurel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo