Friday, April 11, 2008

and just one more SWAP to finish!

I finished the silk tunic and bought a black top which completes Downtown Date for the Timmel SWAP. Photos to come.
In order to finish my Casual Work Wardrobe, I need to sew a pair of denim pants, 2 tops and a laptop tote. All of these are relatively simple garments, so it will be OK.

And I picked up some pretty shirtings from Michael's today. I am hoping for some cute shirt-dresses in the upcoming burda magazines.

Much news... we bought a condo in Baltimore. (YAY!) Downsizing shall now begin. We aren't 100% sure when we'll sell the house in Rockville... It depends on the needs of the kids. When DH & I got together, we had just entered an 11-year phase sending kids to college.

We'll see ... but the concept is that when the house goes on the market, we'll be snug in our condo in Baltimore. It might be small, but we won't have the annoyance of keeping the house spic 'n' span every second of the day. I hope I can live up to my own goals. I seriously want to simplify.

OK.... TGIF!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the purchase of your condo, and finishing your SWAP. Such good - happy - positive "things" happening, you must be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the SWAP! You must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your SWAP. I am looking forward to seeing all of your gorgeous pieces together. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new condo and on finishing your SWAP! But boy are you ambitious because you are still sewing on the Wardrobe for the PR contest! BTW is there a sewing room in the new condo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new condo and finishing the SWAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.