Thursday, January 10, 2008

clothes for a Downtown Date

This is my SWAP storyboard and this is what I will be sewing for a while. Next up is a white shirt from the current issue of Burda World of Fashion magazine.
Concurrently, I am taking a class at patternreview on "How to Build a Better T-Shirt" taught by Shannon Gifford. Those t-shirts will sew up fast.

Thank you all so much for your comments on my new coat. I love wearing it and I hope this is a harbinger of things to come. I feel like I spent most of 2007 learning. I am off to a good start in 2008 on actually sewing something nice that really works for me.

Off to the races!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definetly having fun. How is the class going on patternreview? I've always wondered how they work out?
    I love your story board, all choices I would wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your plan. And such beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well. you are off to a wonderful start. Your coat looks wonderful and i like your story board. I will e watchinggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your plan and you're going to have a great wardrobe when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, it's been said already, but you are off to a great start for 2008. Both for SWAP and sewing in general.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo