Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!! 2008 Goals


Yes, I suppose I do have some goals for 2008. Only, it's kinda like I am planning my indulgences, not reining in my bad habits. Honestly I don't think I have any bad habits.

  • I want to visit NYC to shop at all the great stores.
  • I want to take time for Home Dec. sewing. Instead of slapping a blanket up as a curtain (because it is already hemmed on 3 sides out of 4!) I want to take my time and sew some beautiful draperies.
  • I want to sew separates for myself that mix and match and suitable for year-round office wear. As close as I can get, anyway. Obviously there will still be wool in the winter and linen in the summer.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. You have nice reasonable goals. I'd have to say I'd love to shop at Metro Textiles too :)
    Glad to hear you are fully recovered from your hysterectomy. I had mine when I was 34.(11 yrs ago)
    I luckily recovered very very quickly :)
    My first day back to work, after being off 6 weeks, I had to do a 5 km run :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 5 km run?? And you survived?
    Wow! I told one of my co-workers that I was planning to paint my ceilings while I was out on sick leave. Ummm, that did not happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I hope you get to do the thinkgs that you want in 2008. Life is too short to restrict yourself. I hope one day to get to Metro Textiles too. I hope Kashi lives that long...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Sewing, xo

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.